Valentines Game Puns and Pick Ups
It’s that time of year again! Either you’ve acquired your multiplayer companion, or you’re still playing Monster Hunter alone, shooting SOS’s and joining parties. Regardless of your co-op situation, I have compiled some handy one-liners for you to share on the most commercialized romance orientated day of the year, Valentines Day.
Check these out, and let us know if you get any success, or particularly spectacular failures as responses.
– Roses are red, Chocobos are yellow, I think that you are one hecken sweet fellow.
– “Objection”? More like “OBJECT OF AFFECTION”!!
– I’d revive you.
– Being with you is a blast, but not in the destructive Creeper kind of way.
– If I was Donald, I would maybe, sort of, possibly, under some circumstances, heal you.
– The DM says I don’t need to roll for a chance to romance you.
– You’re like a Metroid, except on my heart, but in a good way.
– wait bb don’t leav–
– If you were a Watcher, I would override you.
– A person like you is as rare as a non-duplicate exotic drop in Destiny 2: Forsaken.
– I would murder 16 sentient guardians to bring you back to life, Valentine.
– If you were an apostate, and I a templar, I wouldn’t rat you out.
– I really Luvdisc feeling you give me.
– Your love is more powerful than that Calamari Inkantation.
– I’d take an arrow to the knee to settle down with you forever.
– Are you a Nintendo 64 controller because I don’t know how to hold you but I’m going to
– If you were an NPC, I would always take you in my party.
– It’s dangerous to go alone, so don’t go, just stay here with me and eat pizza.
– Be the Catherine to my Simon, and I’ll be the limbs you don’t have.
– Wanna stand next to each other in combat to raise our support levels to S rank?
– Here’s the heart of a Nekker I slayed, you can keep it.
– BLEK BLEK is “big Yoshi” for “I love you”.
– Eating pork chops doesn’t regenerate my hearts, you do.
– I don’t have a Nintendo Switch, but we should play Smash Ultimate tonight.
– My love for you is more infectious than the Flood.
– Nothing can keep us apart, not even Nat Type issues.
– You’re worth more to me than a ship full of Henry Avery’s lost treasure.
– Heroes never die, and neither does my love for you.
– If we were trapped in a room with 2 saws coming down on our heads and a crazy
murderer who just killed out friend was forcing me to decide whether to shoot you or myself, I would not shoot you, Valentine.
– I would lick a lamppost for you, Valentine.
– Are you my Xbox Live connection, because I’m terrified of losing you.
– It’s-a-me! Your soul-a-mate!
PERFECT! You’re now ready to approach a romancable unit character of real life and start laying down some sick lines. Be sure to share your results!!
Fine Print: Player 2 results not guaranteed, available with 0% APR financing up till 2/15/2019, offer valid on any crush, spouse, significant other, insignificant other, friend, relative, neighbor, stranger, or local weatherman. Cannot be combined with other coupons, certain terms and conditions apply, at participating locations. Jokes can be used on target audience only on days that end with a “y”. Additional controller and charge cable not included, split screen co-op not available in all regions, no rain checks. Chances of receiving date after successful usage of jokes can be determined by throw of a d20, see your local Dungeons and Dragons player for more details.
Featuring terrible and mostly ineffective jokes inspired from games such as Horizon Zero Dawn, Destiny, Kingdom Hearts, Witcher, Fire Emblem, Dragon Age, Pokemon, Skyrim, Overwatch, Minecraft, Legend of Zelda, Metroid, Phoenix Wright, Super Mario Bros, Dungeons and Dragons, Final Fantasy, Splatoon, Soma, Until Dawn, Halo, Uncharted, Shadow of the Colossus, and gaming in general.